Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's Time to Start Anew and Spring Forward!

It's time to start anew, starting with my new blog dedicated to my passion for natural living and eco-friendly products. There are so many things I'm super excited about. Starting with daylight savings. I love longer days and warm weather. Even though it was a bit hard to spring forward with the time change but how I love this time of year. It's a springboard for so many things. There's a saying "spring cleaning" for a reason. It's a new season to start anew. I love that! If you haven't accomplished much so far this year or just needed a reason to start something new now is the best time. So what's on your radar? For me, I've got a few things in mind.

With that, here are some things I'm excited to tackle.

*Start an herb garden. Herbs are a daily ritual with my cooking (I'm a foodie).

*Learn more about essential oils benefits and how to make everyday household products using essential oils.

*Write more articles on natural living and why I love going organic.

*Get out more and do more live local networking. I love working online but with this beautiful spring weather upon us, it's time to hit up those outdoor vendor boutiques, meet new people, make new friends, and smell the roses.

*Show and share more of my yummy all natural and organic personal care products for women, men babies. Hint hint: these products are heavenly, the scents are intoxicating, so luxurious, and did I mention certified organic without the nasties? More to come :).

*Spruce up my Pinterest boards which need a make-over along with my other social media profiles. Time to get spring cleaning!

These are just some of the things on my list. How about you?

xx,

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment